Ramblings of a relatively new truck driver

Where am I?

GPS tracking powered by InstaMapper.com

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

01/19/2010

01/19/2010




There are days when you don't feel like doing anything. If you exclude the fact I drove almost 300 miles before 9am that is exactly what I got to do today. I had a PM scheduled for 9 and it wasn't a full blown PM. I did included some write ups in the PM ticket. The bunk heater parts order I submitted at my last pm went where ever parts order go when they are not going to be completed. But the rest of the write up were taken care of. It took them until 6pm, but it did get done.




On a positive note I did get a work assignment and a follow on pre-plan. The W/A picks up in Huger, SC tommorow and delivers to Bridgeport, CT Friday morning. That will make for a 2600 mile or so week. Nothing to complain about there. The pre-plan has me picking up some granite in New Jersey Friday and Deliverying it Monday morning in Chicago, IL.




All in all it was a good and rest full day.




Have a nice day




Bookerz out

No comments:

Trucker blogs I read

About Me

My photo
Greenville, SC, United States
I've been married for 21 years. After nearly 25 years in the retail industry I decided to make an abrupt change in direction into the trucking industry.