Ramblings of a relatively new truck driver

Where am I?

GPS tracking powered by InstaMapper.com

Sunday, January 17, 2010

01/15/2010

01/15/2010




Got out of the gate at 1am. Tanks are full so the only stops that will be needed today are bathroom breaks or getting something to eat.




Hit Fredricksburg, MD and I-270 at 6am. It's 30 miles down I270 to I-495 a little over 20 miles from there to I-95 south. So in an hour I should be on the south side of DC heading out whilst most will be headed in to DC. And that is just how it went maintained at least 45 mph the entire way. The smart commuters were out in force today and that is a good thing all the way around. Took a meal break in VA and proceeded to arrive in Laurinburg at the projected 1pm. Sweet.




Grabbed my load cinched it down fired off the macros to tell the computer as much and off to the bunk I went till 11:30pm. I'll roll into the house about 3am and call it a week.




Sunday I'll take off about 5pm and that will put me in Selma, AL about midnight. Unless I find a TA along that way without a line. In which case I'll roll in to get my PM done and then roll in to Selma later than that.




Have a GOOD weekend


Bookerz out

No comments:

Trucker blogs I read

About Me

My photo
Greenville, SC, United States
I've been married for 21 years. After nearly 25 years in the retail industry I decided to make an abrupt change in direction into the trucking industry.