Ramblings of a relatively new truck driver

Where am I?

GPS tracking powered by InstaMapper.com

Saturday, November 28, 2009

11/28/2009

Looks like I'm gonna have to continue my maximum speed traveling. I have to diverge today from the shortest route and stop by at least scavenge some pars stickers. It is a required stick that goes on the customs invoice as u traverse the Canadian border going north. Its my bad as a ran out quite sometime back and forgot to restock. So here is hoping I get lucky once again and find some.


Yesterdays travels were great. Clear skies, clear roads till 10 or 11 and then only up to normal amount of traffic. 650 miles knocked out and at 2pm to boot.


Spent some time meandering about the local Walmart. Walked over to the AT&T store thinking about ungrading my phone and they were either out of the model I was looking at or it was more than I was willing to spend. Think in some ways shouldn't upgrade anyway, still trying to justify it in my mind. Well the battle will just have to rage on for a while longer.


Have a nice day


Bookerz out

No comments:

Trucker blogs I read

About Me

My photo
Greenville, SC, United States
I've been married for 21 years. After nearly 25 years in the retail industry I decided to make an abrupt change in direction into the trucking industry.