Ramblings of a relatively new truck driver

Where am I?

GPS tracking powered by InstaMapper.com

Friday, November 27, 2009

11/26/2009

I usually research things a fair amount before I do purchase them. For some reason beyond ken I didn't research who had the better coverage when I purchased my aircard. Yesterday I an email from ATT that I am spending alot of time on foreign networks. I seen the warnings pop up but each time I wasn't near the national border so I dismissed it. Apparently ATTs idea of foreign is different from mine. Getting to the point as far as air cards the Verizon coverage is much better.


Yesterdays drive was uneventful. About 150 miles short of the goal a bad case of the lazies hit me and I pulled up short of the day's goal. I'll have to pay for that laziness somewhere in the next 3 days. I'm going to try and make it up today by driving full speed all day. That should knock out 100 miles of it anyway.


I stopped at the Flying J in Tucumcari, NM and treated myself to the buffet. I figured it being turkey day they would jack up the price, but they didn't and the food was quite filing.


I gave up on the audiobook "Brian D'Amato - In The Courts Of The Sun" the writing style and storyline were not to my liking. I started a different book "Michael Connelly - Nine Dragons". I've listened to another of his books and it was good and so far this one is good as well.


It is time to do the pretrip and hit the road.


Have a good day


Bookerz out

No comments:

Trucker blogs I read

About Me

My photo
Greenville, SC, United States
I've been married for 21 years. After nearly 25 years in the retail industry I decided to make an abrupt change in direction into the trucking industry.