Ramblings of a relatively new truck driver

Where am I?

GPS tracking powered by InstaMapper.com

Monday, November 23, 2009

11/22/2009

The ride today was uneventful, but beautiful once the sun came up. By 1:30 central time I had covered the requiste 640 miles and I am properly stage for a 430 mile run to Kingsburg, CA. I'll let the dog loose at midnight the should put me down the around 7am or so central time of 5am Pacific. I've left myself tons of time in case I have to pull it over for a power nap. I like getting started early, but this is a bit early for me and I might require a nap along the way.


This flying J here in Flagman, AZ is nice enough, but if you have a tough time sleeping there are trains constantly running back and forth. And the line is only 100-200 yards from the parking lot. Fortunately for me sleeping is never a problem even with trains running by.


Have a nice day


Bookerz out

No comments:

Trucker blogs I read

About Me

My photo
Greenville, SC, United States
I've been married for 21 years. After nearly 25 years in the retail industry I decided to make an abrupt change in direction into the trucking industry.