Ramblings of a relatively new truck driver

Where am I?

GPS tracking powered by InstaMapper.com

Sunday, November 22, 2009

11/21/2009

It's 2am my time. I've got about an hour before I finish my reset and can hit the road.


I told myself yesterday, because I wanted to leave so early, I ought to move down where no matter how stupid another driver gets I'll be able to pull out without any problem. Well I wake up this morning and stupid materializes overnight. It's driving for "Sweet Express truck #971" and I might be able to pull out without waking his butt up. I'm going to try. But the trucks to my left won't be able to no matter what.Enough complaining.


Ate the breakfast buffet at the Flying J this morning. Went back and lazed around the truck a bit. Finally got up the gumption to clean up the cab. The mud I tracked in yesterday driving me crazy and all. It looks good atm the moment. All the surfaces are wiped down and floor is vaccumed.


The plan today is to run about 640 miles over to Kingman, AZ. I won't need to stop for fuel or anything but load checks. So with any luck I should arrive there about 1pm. That will allow me to pull out at 11pm tonight and try to make the original Monday 7am appointment in Kingsburg, CA. I've already pushed that appointment back to 10am just in case there is any problems, such as getting sleepy.


Have a good day


Bookerz out

No comments:

Trucker blogs I read

About Me

My photo
Greenville, SC, United States
I've been married for 21 years. After nearly 25 years in the retail industry I decided to make an abrupt change in direction into the trucking industry.