Ramblings of a relatively new truck driver

Where am I?

GPS tracking powered by InstaMapper.com

Sunday, October 11, 2009

10/11/2009

What a long weekend! The Cards lost their bid to remain in the playoff's. My alternate team is the Rockies and only because they came back so well. So no investment there. The Tampa Bay Buc's look like the very early Buc's. In other words they are sucking.


Went for a walk yesterday. Basically down what would be a main street in most places. Almost as bar on every corner and a lounge/resturant half way through the block. All mom and pop places not a chain place within sight. It was kind of charming in a way. None of them allow smoking inside which was a pain for a dedicated smoker such as myself. Plan on another walk today and perhaps I'll remember to bring my camera today. Hope to find a gold mine of good food somewhere along the way today and perhaps take in the Buffalo game I imagine it will be playing almost everywhere they have a TV.


As it stands my Betsy should be up and running Monday evening. After they fix whatever and throughly test it. They are suppose to release her to me. Here's hoping.


I may post again today and regale you with my adventures be those as they may.


Have a good day


Bookerz out

No comments:

Trucker blogs I read

About Me

My photo
Greenville, SC, United States
I've been married for 21 years. After nearly 25 years in the retail industry I decided to make an abrupt change in direction into the trucking industry.