Ramblings of a relatively new truck driver

Where am I?

GPS tracking powered by InstaMapper.com

Sunday, October 11, 2009

10/11/2009 pt 2

The Bucs confirmed they suck. Oh well maybe next year. Watched some tv and finished book 5 in the Left Behind seriesApollyon. Gonna start book six after taking a short break. Walked over to a chinese joint about a mile or 2 away. It was good and the walk would have been nice too except for the wind. This hotel is nice and the staff seem to have the customer service angle down.


In hopefully 24 hours or less should be under way again destination unknown at this point but we will see what the future holds. Should get breakdown pay for Monday and perhaps part or all of Sunday not sure how that all works but I'm sure I'll get it all cleared up tomorrow. Would have been nice if there had been a picture show within walking distance but I reckon you can't have everything.


Have a good night


Bookerz out

No comments:

Trucker blogs I read

About Me

My photo
Greenville, SC, United States
I've been married for 21 years. After nearly 25 years in the retail industry I decided to make an abrupt change in direction into the trucking industry.