Ramblings of a relatively new truck driver

Where am I?

GPS tracking powered by InstaMapper.com

Friday, October 9, 2009

10/09/2009

It's offical. Buffalo is home or my home for the weekend. At 9am this morning they hadn't dug deep enough into the motor to determine what the ailment was. A decision had to be made by checkout time as to wether to extend the accomdations or not. Well they (the powers that be) decided to go ahead and book me for the weekend.


Not going to be a bad deal I got my book reader. A good internet connection. Plenty of resturants in walking distance. And the baseball playoffs. Life could be a lot worse.


Well here's to chillin the weekend away and hopin for a rapid fix for Betsy.


Have a good day


Bookerz out

No comments:

Trucker blogs I read

About Me

My photo
Greenville, SC, United States
I've been married for 21 years. After nearly 25 years in the retail industry I decided to make an abrupt change in direction into the trucking industry.