Ramblings of a relatively new truck driver

Where am I?

GPS tracking powered by InstaMapper.com

Saturday, January 9, 2010

01/09/2010

After loading last night I headed over to the nearby Pilot. I've decided to do my reset there. The only problem is there isn't anywhere nearby to get something real to eat. Oh the Pilot here has a Mickey Ds and and Subway (yuk), but no menu place even within walking distance. Admittedly walking distance at -1 degrees isn't very far, but the only thing around here is car dealerships. Alas, we all have our crosses to bear perhaps I'll stop in Woodstock, ON tomorrow and grab a bite at the TA there and blow the Canadian money I received for change the other day as good a use for it that I can think of.


A shower was in order, you will have to trust me on that. So that was the first order of business this morning. And then comes the question of what to do with the rest of my day. When I was at home I picked up the first three seasons of Boston Legal. I brought the first year out on the road we me and plan to have it viewed prior to my return home. With that in mind a Boston Legal marathon day it is. Intersperse some web surfing and blogging and we will call it a day.


So until tomorrow Have a good day and Bookerz out

No comments:

Trucker blogs I read

About Me

My photo
Greenville, SC, United States
I've been married for 21 years. After nearly 25 years in the retail industry I decided to make an abrupt change in direction into the trucking industry.