Ramblings of a relatively new truck driver

Where am I?

GPS tracking powered by InstaMapper.com

Friday, February 19, 2010

02/19/2010 part II

Here is part two of my journey down the stupid road.


They were able to find someone else to complete the delivery. I'll need to wait here and complete a 10 hour break. Which will get me back on the straight and narrow. I will get a service failure write up which will detail my stupidity. And unless I get attacked by another case of the dumb ass in the relative near future it shouldn't represent a problem over the long haul. Just when you think your done with rookie mistakes.


Enough kicking my own butt and on with the show.


I did get another work assignment this afternoon. Picking up in Laurinburg over the weekend and delivery in Fenton, MI. This will be my first glass delivery to the state of Michigan. I did delivery a steel coil in Sawyer once. I'm taking it up on a step deck so who knows what the back haul will be. We will just have to wait till Tuesday for that drama to unfold.


On another positive note. There is a sit down restaurant at this truck stop and I'm going to give it a whirl. Let you know later how that turns out.


Have a good day

Bookerz out




No comments:

Trucker blogs I read

About Me

My photo
Greenville, SC, United States
I've been married for 21 years. After nearly 25 years in the retail industry I decided to make an abrupt change in direction into the trucking industry.