Ramblings of a relatively new truck driver

Where am I?

GPS tracking powered by InstaMapper.com

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

02/16/2010

Today was fairly mundane. Up by 3am, out to the plant, cinch down the load and away we go.

I was heading up the road by four am to today's target of Kanona, NY.

When I say mundane I mean mundane. No traffic in Washingtion to speak off, Harrisburg, PA was a breeze, even Washington, PA where the traffic usually isn't an issue, but the stoplights every 100 yards can be, was easy today. It did start snowing during the last 20-30 miles into Kanona, NY, but as I blog you it has stopped. Like I said mundane, hopefully the 230 miles I have left to Concord, ON will take heed and follow today's example.


Bets for tomorrow after unloading.

70% Laurinburg

10% Mt Holly << ewwwwwwww!!

10% Carleton, MI

10% Ottawa, IL <<-- Least likely, but most hoped for. I feel the need for a Sausage burger


Have a nice day

Bookerz out


No comments:

Trucker blogs I read

About Me

My photo
Greenville, SC, United States
I've been married for 21 years. After nearly 25 years in the retail industry I decided to make an abrupt change in direction into the trucking industry.