Ramblings of a relatively new truck driver

Where am I?

GPS tracking powered by InstaMapper.com

Saturday, December 19, 2009

12/19/2009

Sarted the day at 3am and made it over to Corsicanna by 5. Had to step up the trailer I was pulling into glass mode. Having done that I grabbed my new load and headed off toward Richland, Ms. I wasn't going to have enough time in my log to make the entire way so I decided to pull off and do a reset in Greenwood, La. There is a Flying J there and so far it looks just fine. I'll stay here until Sunday evening and take off early enough that by the time I get unloaded I will have a fresh 14 hour clock available. Hopefully they will get me moving early enough to get another load that closes this week. With Thursday being Christmas eve we will just have to wait and see. Here is hoping though.


Have a good weekend


Bookerz out

No comments:

Trucker blogs I read

About Me

My photo
Greenville, SC, United States
I've been married for 21 years. After nearly 25 years in the retail industry I decided to make an abrupt change in direction into the trucking industry.