Ramblings of a relatively new truck driver

Where am I?

GPS tracking powered by InstaMapper.com

Thursday, December 17, 2009

12/17/2009

Well loading this morning went extremely good. I spoke to an on site representative of our and he explained the process pretty much step-by-step. He also explained how to set up the trailer. And low and behold he was right on all accounts. Pulled in the gate at 6am rolled out of the gate at 6:30. Slid back over to our terminal, pop 4 chains on the load and away I went. Last night I plotted out my journey and todays target was a Flying J 140 miles north of San Antonio, TX. Well the Flying J was full but about 10 miles north there was a fine Texas rest area. As there is grub in the truck and I can make coffee in the truck for in the morning I'm all set.


Plan is to take off early enough to be on the far side of San Antonio, Tx at 6am and in Laredo by 9:30-10 am. Perhaps I'll get back on the board early enough to get a decent load. Only time will tell.


Have a good day


Bookerz out

No comments:

Trucker blogs I read

About Me

My photo
Greenville, SC, United States
I've been married for 21 years. After nearly 25 years in the retail industry I decided to make an abrupt change in direction into the trucking industry.