Ramblings of a relatively new truck driver

Where am I?

GPS tracking powered by InstaMapper.com

Saturday, December 12, 2009

12/12/2009

Took off at 2:30 am and made it a wee bit north of Oklahoma City and pulled it over for a 1 hour pre-dawn nap. I was start to feel like a bobble head and didn't think it was the way to go down the road. Sixty minutes later my Sceamin Meanie (Alarm clock brand) is crying the blues and away I gooooooo.


Stopped off in Joplin, MO topped off the tanks and grabbed a shower the line was long, but a driver that was in line ahead of me got frustrated and handed me his shower ticket (SWEET). Cut my wait time considerably.


Had some misting today and I amsure a few degrees colder and I would have been looking at a little bit of snow. Made it upto Cameron, MO and called it a day. That will leave about 425 to finish tomorrow for my 2am Monday delivery. If I hadn't been broke down and had my thinking cap on I would have thought to ask where to head next but alas that wasn't meant to be.


Have a good night


Bookerz out

No comments:

Trucker blogs I read

About Me

My photo
Greenville, SC, United States
I've been married for 21 years. After nearly 25 years in the retail industry I decided to make an abrupt change in direction into the trucking industry.