Ramblings of a relatively new truck driver

Where am I?

GPS tracking powered by InstaMapper.com

Thursday, December 10, 2009

12/10/2009

Except for lossing traction for a moment or two going up hill in southern Iowa this morning. It was for the most part today a nice drive. Made it down to Big cabin, OK I had enough time to get just beyond Tulsa, OK ,but I wanted to run this salt encrusted tractor through a Blue Beacon. I looked in on the one in Joplin, MO and they were lined up 6 deep. Too long, much too long for this driver. I'll try to swing into the one in Tulsa in the morning before it gets busy.


Got my next load assignment. Picking up in Wichita Falls, TX and..... going to Albertville, MN. Yes I know back to the great white north. Perhaps the weather will be more cooperative this time. I haven't looked at the forecast sometimes ignorance is bliss.


Plan on eating a resturant meal this evening, enough foraging in the truck for now. OH I have found for the first time this season a truck stop with eggnog and quart eggnog to boot. Anything less than a quart will just tease the taste buds. Things are looking up.


Have a nice day


Bookerz out

No comments:

Trucker blogs I read

About Me

My photo
Greenville, SC, United States
I've been married for 21 years. After nearly 25 years in the retail industry I decided to make an abrupt change in direction into the trucking industry.