Ramblings of a relatively new truck driver

Where am I?

GPS tracking powered by InstaMapper.com

Sunday, October 25, 2009

10/24/2009

Showered, fueled and armed with a fresh pot off coffee and away I go. Basic route today consisted of I86, US15, I180, PA147, US11/15, 322/22, I81, PA581, US15, I270, I495, I95, I85. Almost full speed all day except for a short stretch on I270 where it was raining hard enough to make you slow down a bit. I guess my timing must have been good was on the cell with a friend as he headed north and he told me I270 was at a stand still when he went through later in the afternoon. Stopped at exit 39 in VA leaves me about an hour to go Monday morning after my 34 reset is completed. Checked my mpg for the day still to low for comfort.


Watched a couple of movies. Bought that Ken Burns Civil War series a little while back might make a marathon of that today will see. Sundays goal outside of watching movies and reading will be clean to interior of my truck.


Have a good day


Bookerz out

No comments:

Trucker blogs I read

About Me

My photo
Greenville, SC, United States
I've been married for 21 years. After nearly 25 years in the retail industry I decided to make an abrupt change in direction into the trucking industry.