Ramblings of a relatively new truck driver

Where am I?

GPS tracking powered by InstaMapper.com

Monday, October 26, 2009

10/26/2009

Today was pretty straight forward. Drive 90 min to consignee. Check in. Pull in and and unstrap. Wait 45 min for them to start unloading me. Found out later some snafu in the paper work delayed my unload. All in all in and out in 90 min not too bad. Sent in my empty call and 10 min later work assignment arrived. DH to Laurinburg, NC take load to Manchester, NY for Wed 6am. KK NP. Get back to Laurinburg, NC by 1 pm. Loads not ready and won't be until it is too late to effective go anywhere.


Plan B -- Get up at dark 30. Tighten down the load and boggie. Plan is to make it where I-180/I-80 and find the Petro there and call it a night. Should leave about 150 to do Wed morn before 6am. Stop off in Dunn, NC top off the tanks. Not necessarily in that order.


Got to try and sleep after almost doing nothing today and resting too much over the weekend


Have a Good day


Bookerz Out

No comments:

Trucker blogs I read

About Me

My photo
Greenville, SC, United States
I've been married for 21 years. After nearly 25 years in the retail industry I decided to make an abrupt change in direction into the trucking industry.