Ramblings of a relatively new truck driver

Where am I?

GPS tracking powered by InstaMapper.com

Sunday, October 25, 2009

10/25/2009

Leave it to the Bucs to screw up a perfectly good weekend. Almost half way through the year and not 1 win.


Spent the morning reading, putzing around with the computer and last but not least cleaning the truck. The truck looks much better now at least on the inside. Tomorrow might try to find a Blue Beacon to spritz up the outside.


Went over to the Nottoway resturant for lunch. The prices were more in line for a fancy joint than a mom and pop place. For instance chicken fried steak $11.95 with two sides. It tasted ok and filled the void in my stomach so I guess I shouldn't complain so much.


My appointment for the morning is at 9:30 after that expect to dh down to laurinburg. Debating on getting the engine looked at to see what the mpg problem might be. I'll cross that bridge tomorrow.


Have a good day


Bookerz out

No comments:

Trucker blogs I read

About Me

My photo
Greenville, SC, United States
I've been married for 21 years. After nearly 25 years in the retail industry I decided to make an abrupt change in direction into the trucking industry.