Ramblings of a relatively new truck driver

Where am I?

GPS tracking powered by InstaMapper.com

Saturday, April 24, 2010

04/24/2010

They had me swing through the Laurinburg yard grab a different trailer. Monday I will be running to Richburg, SC and picking up a load of glass which will deliver in Kentucky. This or that will be the first time delivering anything in Kentucky. So I can knock that state off the list.

This weekend will consist of a few honey dos. Apparently the fan I installed last time I was home is faulty. Well the switch in it that changes the speed of the motor is messed up.

I need to get the forms filled out and sent off to the IRS. My wife fill out and extension form and sent it off while I was on the road. I forgot to do it last time I was home so there we are.

Lastly we have some bees that seem to have taken up residence. I need to find where they have decided to call home and change their mind about the niceness of the neighborhood. That could be interesting I should have Cheri video it but more likely than not they would attack her instead of me. Insects don't like attacking me for some reason.

Tonight it is off to the local minor league baseball field to watch the Greenville Drive play Lexington, KY. A small irony. Sunday may consist of a trip to the picture show and perhaps the relatively new Chinese joint over on Woodruff road. The jury on the picture show is still out but the tickets for the game have already been purchased.

SIDE NOTE:
Dad sorry I haven't called! It is either too early or to late when I think of it.


That is all for now.

Have a good day
Bookerz out

No comments:

Trucker blogs I read

About Me

My photo
Greenville, SC, United States
I've been married for 21 years. After nearly 25 years in the retail industry I decided to make an abrupt change in direction into the trucking industry.