Ramblings of a relatively new truck driver

Where am I?

GPS tracking powered by InstaMapper.com

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

04/21/2010

Well getting unloaded Tuesday was easy, but unloading untarped product is always easy. I didn't get a load out of Geneva. I did however swing by the plant and traded out trailers. Upon do so I was given a deadhead to Mt. Holly Springs, PA and prior to my arrival there the dh was changed to Laurinburg, NC.

So I got to Thurmont, MD there is a nice little truckstop there with a virtual cornucopia of eating establishments within a stones throw of the truckstop. Only a few of which are recognized national chains. And a awesome mom and pop pizzeria within the travel plaza. I do so like getting away from the big chains when possible.

Well I got down to Laurinburg about noon grabbed a well deserved/ much needed shower. And proceeded to finish setting up my new truck. Still had to set up my CB and hide some wires just to unclutter the dash.

Tomorrow I have a short run upto the Raliegh, NC area and after that I should get a load assignment that will take me home for the weekend.

Well I need to hit the sack tomorrow morning will arrive much to soon.

Have a good day
Bookerz out

No comments:

Trucker blogs I read

About Me

My photo
Greenville, SC, United States
I've been married for 21 years. After nearly 25 years in the retail industry I decided to make an abrupt change in direction into the trucking industry.