Ramblings of a relatively new truck driver

Where am I?

GPS tracking powered by InstaMapper.com

Monday, March 1, 2010

03/01/2010

After getting unloaded this morning the customer loaded up some racks going back to Laurinburg. On my way back to Laurinburg I got a preplan for a load going to Wilington, Ma for delivery Wednesday morning. I needed to grab this load and get a couple of hundred miles knocked out so I can go all the way into the customer tomorrow. Fortunately they completed this load around 4pm and I was able to take it and get up to Roanoke Rapids, NC tonight. Not quite as far as I wanted to go but it is getting late enough that finding parking farther up I-95 is in doubt. So I topped off the fuel tanks and called it a day here. I should be able to get the entire way up tomorrow for an early delivery time on Wednesday. Which can open up the possibility of getting another load that closes this week. We will just have to see how it plays out


Have a nice day

Bookerz out


No comments:

Trucker blogs I read

About Me

My photo
Greenville, SC, United States
I've been married for 21 years. After nearly 25 years in the retail industry I decided to make an abrupt change in direction into the trucking industry.