Ramblings of a relatively new truck driver

Where am I?

GPS tracking powered by InstaMapper.com

Thursday, March 4, 2010

03/04/2010

Well todays ending was a mirror reflection of its beginning.


I woke up this morning and broke down the racks on the trailer in anticipation of getting a system load today. At 4pm I was instructed to DH over to Mt Holly Springs and switch trailers for a load that will be loading tomorrow morning. Once I got to Mt Holly Springs I get the dubious honor of putting the racks I took down this morning back up. Hence the mirror reflection. Brings back flashbacks of military basic training of picking them up and putting them back down.


At any rate it only took a combined 80 minutes to earn $40 which equates to $30 an hour. Not bad for a non-union sort.


The load tomorrow I'll pick up around Harrisburg and run it over towards Milwaukee for a Monday delivery. What kind of load I'll get out of there is anyones guess.


Well I'm off to bed

Have a good night

Bookerz out


No comments:

Trucker blogs I read

About Me

My photo
Greenville, SC, United States
I've been married for 21 years. After nearly 25 years in the retail industry I decided to make an abrupt change in direction into the trucking industry.