Ramblings of a relatively new truck driver

Where am I?

GPS tracking powered by InstaMapper.com

Thursday, November 19, 2009

11/18/2009

Made it to Kentwood, LA just before I ran out of drive time. There are two Kanagroo express here both clain to be truck stops. The back of one looks like it used as a drop yard and there is an 8-10 inch dropoff from the paved area into the parking area. Didn't want to traverse the drop with a load of glass, empty maybe. The other really didn't have any truck parking but I made a spot.


Preplan came across the qualcomm. Picking up in Corsicanna, TX to Kingsburg, CA. My second CA run. It's be tight on the log, but I can make it. Trying to make sure it's a preloaded trailer that will help with loosing up the log.


Still have 3.5 hrs to make it to Grenada, MS then off to Corsicanna, TX. Going to have to run as fast as possible today to stay legal.


Have a good day


Bookerz out

No comments:

Trucker blogs I read

About Me

My photo
Greenville, SC, United States
I've been married for 21 years. After nearly 25 years in the retail industry I decided to make an abrupt change in direction into the trucking industry.