Ramblings of a relatively new truck driver

Where am I?

GPS tracking powered by InstaMapper.com

Monday, November 16, 2009

11/15/2009

What a nice weekend!!


Took the wife our youngest and her boyfriend out to real nice dinner and didn't ravage the account to bad on Friday. Started reloading my computer with audiobooks to listen to as I treverse the highways and byways of America. Saturday we went and Saw the movie "2012". it was very good. Swap out my dvd library, not the entire library next time through the house I'll have to do that. We had some made at home lasgana as opposed to homemade lasgana. The homemade version while tastier is way to expensive and time consuming.


Took off at 7am. Stopped by the Pilot just south of Greenville, SC refilled the fuel tanks and my wallet. Made it down too Bay Minette, AL in what can only be described as an uneventful and pleasant drive. Not sure when I'll take off Monday morning got about 530 miles to go to the consignee. It will be a no alarm clock morning, but I got as feeling that a early start is still in the future.


Have a good day


Bookerz out

No comments:

Trucker blogs I read

About Me

My photo
Greenville, SC, United States
I've been married for 21 years. After nearly 25 years in the retail industry I decided to make an abrupt change in direction into the trucking industry.