Ramblings of a relatively new truck driver

Where am I?

GPS tracking powered by InstaMapper.com

Sunday, November 8, 2009

11/07/2009

On reading yesterdays post I realize I told you when, but not where I'm delivering Monday. It is in St. Louis, MO at a customer that is new to me. We have a terminal about 10 miles from there so that is the target destination tommorow tonight.


Back to today. I went to breakfast with a fellow driver that I went through training with. We determined we could run together to just west of Charleston, WV. Went over to Walmart to restock on drinks and junk food. Got back to the yard and the TV in the drivers lounge beckoned for the next two hours. Finally getting up we went over to the plant secured the loads. On inspecting his trailer he found a tire that needed replacing. So between everything we didn't even get under way till 3pm. We drove until 10pm and finally this day was over. Made it to the service plaze about the 70 mile marker. This will leave me with 530 miles for Sunday. Should be an easy run that I'll finish up about 7pm.


Have a good day


Bookerz Out

No comments:

Trucker blogs I read

About Me

My photo
Greenville, SC, United States
I've been married for 21 years. After nearly 25 years in the retail industry I decided to make an abrupt change in direction into the trucking industry.