Ramblings of a relatively new truck driver

Where am I?

GPS tracking powered by InstaMapper.com

Friday, October 2, 2009

10/01/2009

I got up fired up the coffee maker. While I waited for it I did my pretrip and as soon as the coffee maker was done I started rolling. They are redoing hwy35 through WV and with the fog adjusting to the new traffic pattern was a bit challenging. Once they get that area completed it will be a nice ride through there 4 lane and all that.


This cold is steadly kick my arse. So I made it to Brintle's in NC and pulled in to grab an hour nap. Woke up feeling slightly better and drove the rest of the way to Laurinburg NC. Had on one hand hoped for another load that would close this week but with this week being my home time and there being only 4 loads on the yard. I consider myself lucky to get a load at all.


At any rate I grabbed my load that is scheduled for Ottawa, IL Monday @ 11:59. Take it to the house and leave out on Sunday to make my way there.


Have a nice weekend


Bookerz out

No comments:

Trucker blogs I read

About Me

My photo
Greenville, SC, United States
I've been married for 21 years. After nearly 25 years in the retail industry I decided to make an abrupt change in direction into the trucking industry.