Ramblings of a relatively new truck driver

Where am I?

GPS tracking powered by InstaMapper.com

Monday, September 28, 2009

09/27/2009

Still working on my reset. Went in to have some breakfast, it was amazingly good (or I was extremely hungry) for a Huddle House. About 9:30 called my folks they live about an hour from here and just thought I touch base and say hi. I don't call nearly enough. Anyway once they figured out where I was they were on the way so we could spend the day together and have a nice time. I had left the cell phone and didn't think to call and let my wife know so there was hell to pay once I got back. Having smoothed those choppy waters a little bit it was time to goto bed. Over slept about an hour but no worries there wasn't anyway I could be late.


Have a nice day


Bookerz Out

No comments:

Trucker blogs I read

About Me

My photo
Greenville, SC, United States
I've been married for 21 years. After nearly 25 years in the retail industry I decided to make an abrupt change in direction into the trucking industry.