Ramblings of a relatively new truck driver

Where am I?

GPS tracking powered by InstaMapper.com

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

09/30/2009

Day went well. Consignee signaled me to pull in at 3:50 am an hour and 45 mins later I was empty and headed down the road. Quick and easy pass through the border and on my way to Carleton, MI. On my way I got a qualcomm msg. I got to swap trailers at Carleton and bring this one down to Laurinburg, Nc so they replace some equipment. So no live load SWEET!!!. A light and easy haul 800 with an empty trailer very good for MPG. Topped the fuel tanks off in Monroe, MI and grabbed some grub at Arby's for the belly and away we go. HWY 23 through to hwy35 in Ohio in a nice drive 4 lane and not very busy except around Columbus, OH make for an easy drive. Only made it to Harrisburg, OH a cold seems to be nipping at my heels. So its off to bed with a Nyquil bracer hoping I feel better in the am.


Should pull into Laurinburg about noon and see whats available. Perhaps I get something that closes this week and perhaps not. Here's the results for the week so far.....


No comments:

Trucker blogs I read

About Me

My photo
Greenville, SC, United States
I've been married for 21 years. After nearly 25 years in the retail industry I decided to make an abrupt change in direction into the trucking industry.