Ramblings of a relatively new truck driver

Where am I?

GPS tracking powered by InstaMapper.com

Monday, September 28, 2009

9/28/2009

Bucked a head wind it seemed all day other than that no weather or bad traffic to complain about. 650 miles later sitting in the consignee's partking lot for a 1am delivery with 3 other trucks gonna be a long night. Best grab me a nap so I'm gonna keep it short. Already got a preplan for a pick up here and delivery in St. Thomas ON for WED @ 3:30am only 442 miles so it should be a problem but I got a feeling my arse will be dragging after making that delivery.


Have a good day


Bookerz out

No comments:

Trucker blogs I read

About Me

My photo
Greenville, SC, United States
I've been married for 21 years. After nearly 25 years in the retail industry I decided to make an abrupt change in direction into the trucking industry.