Ramblings of a relatively new truck driver

Where am I?

GPS tracking powered by InstaMapper.com

Saturday, May 8, 2010

05/08/2010

After delivering the peat moss. I was sent a couple of hours away to Yorkville, Oh to grab a couple of coils. I made it down to Ripley, WV with the coils. Friday I delivered them to Clinton, NC.

From there I went straight home and made it there about 6pm Friday night.

This will be a short weekend. Sunday I plan to take off about 6-7am run over to Laurinburg and grab a load which will deliver Tuesday in Rivere De loup. Going to have to push it to make it on time but it is doable. It just going to be a couple of lonnnngggg days. LOL

Have a nice day
Bookerz out

No comments:

Trucker blogs I read

About Me

My photo
Greenville, SC, United States
I've been married for 21 years. After nearly 25 years in the retail industry I decided to make an abrupt change in direction into the trucking industry.