Ramblings of a relatively new truck driver

Where am I?

GPS tracking powered by InstaMapper.com

Monday, May 10, 2010

05/10/2010

I have but a few minutes before I need to mosey on down the highway.


Yesterday went well until I hit north of Richmond, VA. From that point until Washington it was speed up and slow down, rinse and repeat. It added a hour to two hours to what was already going to be a long day. I did make my objective for the day though.


Today the plan is to get within 150-200 miles of tomorrows 7am delivery point in Riviere De Loup, PQ. This will entail another long day. But once I get beyond NYC area the scenery becomes nice. So it should be a pleasant day.


Well it is going to be a short one. Got to get moving and all that


Have a nice day

Bookerz out


No comments:

Trucker blogs I read

About Me

My photo
Greenville, SC, United States
I've been married for 21 years. After nearly 25 years in the retail industry I decided to make an abrupt change in direction into the trucking industry.