Ramblings of a relatively new truck driver

Where am I?

GPS tracking powered by InstaMapper.com

Thursday, April 29, 2010

04/28/2010

What can you say. The weather was excellent, the roads were good at least until I got to Pennsylvania. So the hardest battle I fought today was the urge to pull into a rest area and grab a nap. I won that battle and made it over to Smithton, PA by 5:15. My appointment isn't till noon so the plan is to start rolling about 8am.

I'll be at a glass factory so odds are they will try to load me out of there.

Have a good day
Bookerz out

No comments:

Trucker blogs I read

About Me

My photo
Greenville, SC, United States
I've been married for 21 years. After nearly 25 years in the retail industry I decided to make an abrupt change in direction into the trucking industry.