Ramblings of a relatively new truck driver

Where am I?

GPS tracking powered by InstaMapper.com

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

03/15/2010

Well today's consignee is just a block away from another I delivered to a couple of weeks ago. Once untarped it took them aibout an hour to get started with the unloading, but they started it went pretty quick. Once unloaded I battened down the trailer equipment and took off. There isn't anyone down in this neck of the woods to load this kind of trailer. So northward was the mantra today.


As I meandered up I-95 I got the deadhead order to Laurinburg. In the afternoon they changed their mind and sent me a work assignment. I'll be picking up a load in Richburg, SC and taking it to Dewitt, IA for Friday. So this is turning into quite the nice week as far as mileage goes.


I could have put another 100 miles on but the lazy bug got a hold on me and wouldn't let go. Well the target for today is Mount Airy, NC. That is assuming the load is ready for pick up.


Have a nice day

Bookerz out


No comments:

Trucker blogs I read

About Me

My photo
Greenville, SC, United States
I've been married for 21 years. After nearly 25 years in the retail industry I decided to make an abrupt change in direction into the trucking industry.