Ramblings of a relatively new truck driver

Where am I?

GPS tracking powered by InstaMapper.com

Monday, March 15, 2010

03/15/2010

What a nice weekend! Mostly chilled out and ate good food and watched some movies on the tube. I was wondering now that we are digital can we still call it the “tube”.


We watched The Hurt Locker on VOD (video on demand) and either it wasn't as liberal/anti- war as I expected or I missed the point. In either case we enjoyed watching the movie.


We also had breakfast for dinner, my personal favorite. With it we had a desert of fresh strawberries, blueberries, black berries, raspberries with a whip cream base. Life is good!


Well onto today. I got up when my wife normally gets up to goto work 2am. By the time I myself primed with a cup of coffee. I was pulling out of the house shortly before 3am. That would put me in Southern Florida mid to late afternoon. And so it was. It leaves me about 150 miles to drive in the morning by 8am. At which point due to the trailer type I have I should be dead heading upto Laurinburg, Nc tomorrow. That will put me back up there sometime late Wednesday.


Oh BTW the song of the day was … Sway by Dean Martin


Have a nice day

Bookerz


No comments:

Trucker blogs I read

About Me

My photo
Greenville, SC, United States
I've been married for 21 years. After nearly 25 years in the retail industry I decided to make an abrupt change in direction into the trucking industry.