Ramblings of a relatively new truck driver

Where am I?

GPS tracking powered by InstaMapper.com

Friday, March 12, 2010

03/11/2010

About four hours into today's drive I got my work assignment. Picking up a load in Mt. Holly Springs, PA for a Tuesday delivery in Miami, Fl. Not a bad way to start the week, but it won't get me home till late Friday night. Well last time at home was good and long (comparatively speaking). And I won't have to leave out until the wee hours of Monday morning.


I grabbed some pictures up in new england and once I sort through them I'll post a couple here.


They've replaced the Flying J restaurant with a Denny's here in Carlisle, PA. I spent a bit more money to eat but the quality was better as well. Sometimes you gotta take the good with the bad.


Well I had best get back to bed.


Have a good day

Bookerz out


No comments:

Trucker blogs I read

About Me

My photo
Greenville, SC, United States
I've been married for 21 years. After nearly 25 years in the retail industry I decided to make an abrupt change in direction into the trucking industry.