Ramblings of a relatively new truck driver

Where am I?

GPS tracking powered by InstaMapper.com

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

03/09/2010

Just a quick summary.


From Cudahy I went down to our yard in Gary, In and dropped that trailer. Then I bob tailed over to Ottawa, IL. Then I grabbed a load out of there headed over to Haverhill, MA which delivers Wednesday afternoon at 5:30. A quick 1250 more miles on this week. The kind of trailer I've latched onto almost precludes being able to get another load that closes this week but the tally so far is over 2000 miles. Which is better than the last couple of weeks.


Well with the late unload time perhaps I can get a deadhead move prior to the close of business today. That will allow me to at least move in the correct direction fairly early tomorrow morning. We will just have to wait and see.


For have a nice day

Bookerz out


No comments:

Trucker blogs I read

About Me

My photo
Greenville, SC, United States
I've been married for 21 years. After nearly 25 years in the retail industry I decided to make an abrupt change in direction into the trucking industry.