Ramblings of a relatively new truck driver

Where am I?

GPS tracking powered by InstaMapper.com

Sunday, February 21, 2010

02/21/2010

The drive down to Laurinburg to grab my load went rather well. And the trip up into to Virgina was nice as well. It was a rather toasty 69 degrees when I took off in Candor, NC and only 49 degrees at 8pm in Hicksville, VA.


I don't know about you but if I lived here I seriously consider changing the name. I can't imagine a high tech or any other self respecting business locating there. Think about having to recruit new hires to work/live there. It would be a rough sell.


Well I left myself 490 miles to go tomorrow and the location has overnight parking. So that is the goal for tomorrow.


Have a good night

Bookerz out


No comments:

Trucker blogs I read

About Me

My photo
Greenville, SC, United States
I've been married for 21 years. After nearly 25 years in the retail industry I decided to make an abrupt change in direction into the trucking industry.