Ramblings of a relatively new truck driver

Where am I?

GPS tracking powered by InstaMapper.com

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Caffeine Free OH MY!

Bang Bang Bang

Cue: Electric car window rolling down sound


Receiver: “You got your paper work?”

Cue: white ballon above head

(I know I set that alarm clock. Why didn't it go off?)


Driver: One second.

Cue: rustling sound


Driver: Here you go.

Receiver: Back it in Door 6

Cue: Electric car window rolling up sound


Dialogue ends proceed to scene 2


Well it's 2:30am that explains why the alarm didn't go off. It still had an hour to go. It is time to do my first caffeine free back in job. There two things going for this back in (despite the lack of caffeine in my system) it is a drivers side back and the building is a newer one, so there is more than 4-6 inches clearance on each side of the trailer.


To be fair, just, and unbiased. It was a one shot back in just like a professional might do. So much for the drama of a caffeine free back in. If it sounded like I was complaining then I conveyed the wrong impression. If all our customers wanted and acted like they wanted their merchandise like these guys do my job would be so much easier.


Well this was just a quick post while I wait for them to unload the product. I will post again later.


Have a nice day

Bookerz out


No comments:

Trucker blogs I read

About Me

My photo
Greenville, SC, United States
I've been married for 21 years. After nearly 25 years in the retail industry I decided to make an abrupt change in direction into the trucking industry.