Ramblings of a relatively new truck driver

Where am I?

GPS tracking powered by InstaMapper.com

Monday, January 25, 2010

01/25/2010







I got a deadhead order shortly after 8am to proceed to Laurinburg, NC.
A mere 3 hour drive later and I'm there. Two hours later I receive a W/A for a Wednesday A.M. Delivery in Pedricktown, NJ. Better yet the load will be on a glass only trailer. That leaves only a few post delivery options. Most likely will be a return journey back to Laurinburg. I for some reason have a full blown lazy on and so far freight conditions are cooperating. I will probably dislike the mileage results for the week, but sometimes you got to take the good with the bad.


It was just one of those days


Have a nice day
Bookerz out

No comments:

Trucker blogs I read

About Me

My photo
Greenville, SC, United States
I've been married for 21 years. After nearly 25 years in the retail industry I decided to make an abrupt change in direction into the trucking industry.