Ramblings of a relatively new truck driver

Where am I?

GPS tracking powered by InstaMapper.com

Thursday, November 5, 2009

11/05/2009

What can I say a nice and easy day. Rolling by 4:30 and 515 miles later calling it a day SW of Atlanta, GA.


Only hassle today was a 2 mile. stretch of US78 in Birmingham, AL just before I-20.


Debating about taking some back roads tomorrow. It will cut about 40 miles out of the trip, but I will not be saving any time at all. It might be nice to see some country side though. I'll just have to wait and see what the morning brings.


Bookerz out

No comments:

Trucker blogs I read

About Me

My photo
Greenville, SC, United States
I've been married for 21 years. After nearly 25 years in the retail industry I decided to make an abrupt change in direction into the trucking industry.