Ramblings of a relatively new truck driver

Where am I?

GPS tracking powered by InstaMapper.com

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

11/03/2009

I left the Flying J about 20 min to 7 wanted to get there abit early to pull the bungees and untie the ropes. I no sooner pop the brakes and hop in back to change into work pants and slip on my boots. Before I could get my boots on the unloader comes out and tells me to back in. Weird truly weird. Never before 7:55 have I been told to back in. Next weird thing is once I get the tarp off and the securement clear. They almost unloaded me quickly. It was at the very least a damn sight faster than normal. All very strange indeed.


I was concerned that I might not get another load that closed this week. Whilst I was unloading *BEEP* Preplan Tulsa, OK to Statesboro, GA delivering Friday. SWEET! Going to close the week with a shade over 2900. Best check in a while.


Once unloaded worked my way back to I-20 over to US65 in LA upto I530 then to I40w. All in all put on about 330mi for the day. That leaves me only 212 to get to the loader by noon tomorrow. I plan on trying to get there by 10 so I don't get caught up in the lunch break like last time. Then attempting to put on about 250-300 after loading.


Well thats the plan


Have a good day


Bookerz out

No comments:

Trucker blogs I read

About Me

My photo
Greenville, SC, United States
I've been married for 21 years. After nearly 25 years in the retail industry I decided to make an abrupt change in direction into the trucking industry.