Ramblings of a relatively new truck driver

Where am I?

GPS tracking powered by InstaMapper.com

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

10/20/2009

It was quickly determined that I would not in fact be using a loner truck. A somewhat sedate celebration insued at this point. It was decided that I would attempt to find a FL dealer along my route and slip in and effect the repairs that are needed and avoid the downtime or switching trucks.


After finding out that I got a w/a to Etobicoke, ON for midday Thursday. There is an excessive amount of time on this load but it will make for a couple of short days. Made it to the Davis travel plaze @ exit 33 in VA today a mere 225 miles for the day. Tomorrow plan to take off early enough to be in the Greater Washington DC metro area at 6am and leaving as the four wheelers are pouring into the area. Only challening area will be Harrisburg, PA and only because PA seems to have decided that big trucks are only a figment of our imgination. And fail at almost every turn and instance that we do in fact exist. Other than that tomorrow should be a peaceful journey to Canona, NY.


Have a good day


Bookerz out

No comments:

Trucker blogs I read

About Me

My photo
Greenville, SC, United States
I've been married for 21 years. After nearly 25 years in the retail industry I decided to make an abrupt change in direction into the trucking industry.