Ramblings of a relatively new truck driver

Where am I?

GPS tracking powered by InstaMapper.com

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

03/23/2010

The devil is in the details.


A mantra I should exercise now and again. Anyway the appointment read

Delivery 03/24 00:00-00:00 and if I had been thinking I would have remembered that means it is to be delivered on the 24 th, but the exact appointment time is to be determined. I went on the assumption (and you know what that will get you) that 7am was the target time. Today I learned a little before noon that the appointment time is 11am.


That means yesterday I fore go the Chinese buffet for no good reason. I could have actually slept in today, not that it would have really happened. I am always up before the chickens. Anyway perhaps next time I won't forget what 0:00-0:00 really means. I still put on about 500 miles today before I found out and that is good enough and tomorrow I drive the last couple of hours in and get unloaded.


With this being a dedicated glass trailer there are not many choices once I am unloaded. So I will just have to wait and see what tomorrow brings.


For today …. Have a good day

Bookerz out


No comments:

Trucker blogs I read

About Me

My photo
Greenville, SC, United States
I've been married for 21 years. After nearly 25 years in the retail industry I decided to make an abrupt change in direction into the trucking industry.