Ramblings of a relatively new truck driver

Where am I?

GPS tracking powered by InstaMapper.com

Monday, September 21, 2009

Lot of ditching going on today

It rained fairly lightly pretty much all day today. It was deer testerday and today it was vehicles. There was 5 or 6 cars today at various stages of disrepair in the ditched on one side of the road or another. A big truck also took a ride down into the median today and other than him(her) being in a ditch at least all 18 wheels were on the ground.


I called it a day at the flyng j in Jackson, MS just a stones throw from the consignee. Did the slop-the-hogs (buffet) at the flying J not too bad, but chinese would have hit the spot better.


Almost time to consider tomorrows possible destination. It's a three way split between Wichita Falls, TX (50%), Tulse, OK (30%), or drum roll Laurinburg, NC (20%). Well I'll know tomorrow. Have a good night.


Bookerz out

No comments:

Trucker blogs I read

About Me

My photo
Greenville, SC, United States
I've been married for 21 years. After nearly 25 years in the retail industry I decided to make an abrupt change in direction into the trucking industry.