Ramblings of a relatively new truck driver

Where am I?

GPS tracking powered by InstaMapper.com

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

12/22/2009

Well it turns out that the battery cables were not the only problem. But they were necessary to complete the diagnostic process. Anyway the other problem was a "Range value". Fortunately the service manager didn't bother to explain what a range value was and I didn't have to whip out my 'deer in the headlights' facial expression. So I got to nod knowingly and everyone was happy. They finished the truck around 6pm a full hour after I could get myself on the board. So it is time to wait around until morning.


Hopefully when I call in the morning I will get released to head to the house. It is only 525 miles to the house and perhaps I'll get there tomorrow evening.


Here is hoping


Bookerz out

No comments:

Trucker blogs I read

About Me

My photo
Greenville, SC, United States
I've been married for 21 years. After nearly 25 years in the retail industry I decided to make an abrupt change in direction into the trucking industry.